Get support or advice Get support or advice

Get support or advice

If you are having any problems getting what you need, we want to help. On this page you will find ways to solve problems or get support.

Getting help from a support person

If you have a problem with your tenancy, you can ask us to find you a support person or advocate. This will be a local person who will listen to your story. He or she will help us work together to find a good way to solve the problem. The advocate does not work for Tāmaki Housing. Talk to your tenancy manager if you want to have someone help you as a support person.

Who can get a state home in Tāmaki?

The state homes we look after can only be rented to people who meet the Government’s rules about who is eligible. Most of our tenants also have a strong connection to Tāmaki.

Read more

Make a comment or a complaint

Did we make a mistake? We try hard to provide you with the best service possible, but sometimes things do go wrong. If you have a problem with your home, your neighbours, noise, rubbish, or something else – please tell us and we will do our best to help.